Reconditioned LPG tanks for a fraction of the price of a new tank in Australia
10 reasons why to buy our reconditioned LPG tanks
- If you aren’t convinced about reconditioned LPG tanks yet, read on to find our top ten reasons why you should from us.
- Great value, prices around half to one third the price of a new tank.
- Two year unlimited kilometer warranty, that’s better than on new tanks.
- Tanks have been 10 year tested the month you purchase them, giving you exactly ten years of service. Some new tanks have been in the system for up to 1 year before they hit your vehicle.
- Supplied with 12 volt electric solenoid.
- Sender has been checked with a digital ohm’s meter. Sender units found to be faulty are discarded and replaced with a new 0-90 ohm sender unit. Other ohm rated units are available upon request.
- Service valves have been stripped down and had all seals and seats replaced, as standard procedure on all reconditioned cylinders.
- We stock tanks that have been discontinued.
- Website with reconditioned stock listing updated regularly to help you find the best match for your application.
- We can deliver Australia wide.
- Free technical support with the cylinder you purchased. (Just phone 08 7481 6001)
Range of sizes available
With over a 100 reconditioned LPG tanks in stock, we’ve got most sizes! Not sure what size or the part number of the tank you want? Let us know either the vehicle or the dimensions (height width and length) that you have to work with, and we’ll be happy to help.
Change over tanks
If you are planning on using one of our cylinders as a change over tank to replace an out of date tank in an existing system we suggest where possible supplying us with a picture that includes the valve configuration and the brand of the tank, usually tanks will change over without any problems but occasionally there can be subtle differences between brands which can cause difficulties when re-installing, which we can help avoid when either choosing the tank to supply or how we set up the tank.
2 yr warranty on reconditioned LPG tanks
We rebuilt the cylinders using great care and exacting specifications and the results of our reconditioning service are so good that we can back up our product with a two year unlimited kilometer warranty! That’s a better warranty than offered on new tanks. Come see our reconditioned LPG cylinders today.
Can’t make it into our South Australia store or to one of our distributors No worries! We have a freight company that will deliver gas tanks without any problems to most places in Australia. Reconditioned LPG tanks will be freighted on a Monday and a Thursday unless otherwise requested. Approximate costs are:
For an exact freight quote just send us an e-mail with your suburb and postcode and which tank you are interested in and we will get you an exact quote ASAP. Regional or larger and or heavier tanks will incur a higher expense.
If you would prefer use your own freight company we can supply a purge certificate at no cost, stating the cylinder is safe for delivery, this is a requirement of some freight companies for insurance purposes.
- Visa & Mastercard
- American Express
- EFT, just request us to send you our bank details
- Business and bank cheque
- Accounts available to approved trade customers
- No EFTPOS